The Administrative Assistant is responsible for general clerical duties including answering and forwarding incoming phone calls, greeting clients, vendors and visitors and performing assigned administrative duties and work assignments. Must possess a professional demeanor and exceptional customer service skills coupled with the ability to effective communicate with internal and external clients.
- Answer multi-line phone system, connect calls to appropriate staff and distribute voicemails from calls received after business hours.
- Greet clients or guests and facilitate their initial first impression.
- Receive, sort and distribute mail to Novum staff.
- Type and proofread a variety of letters and contracts.
- Coordinate travel for staff and update travel calendar.
- Purchase requested and required office supplies
- Assign job number and begin files for all new projects.
- Manage and order supplies for UPS, Cannon, Stamps.com and Vending/Coffee Machines.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative experience in a construction or engineering related office or working environment.