Employee must work all scheduled hours for a given week. Even clocking in 1 minute late or clocking out 1 minute early can lose the attendance bonus for the week.
The attendance bonus is for all employees both regular and temporary.
Once directly hired employees receive an immediate $1.00 per hour raise then $.50 at3 months and $.50 at 6 months.
JOB DESCRIPTION –
· Must efficiently and effectively follow all manufacturing procedures required for each job.
· Assemble foam, corrugated, or wood parts with adhesive, heat or mechanical methods as required.
· Accurately record package counts and final part checks.
Pack finished parts in cartons, units, or plastic bags and properly identify with labels or
designated methods as required.
· Make required measurements using a tape measure, or other measuring devices or gauges, and work from simple drawings or prints as required.
· Perform all necessary adjustments to produce quality products.
· Complete all quality check paperwork and procedures for each job produced.
· Dispose of scrap by bailing and storing in a designated area as required.
· Understand and demonstrate safe work practices at all times to prevent personal injury.
· Inform supervisor of any safety or quality issues.
· Maintain equipment as directed by supervisor.
· Maintain good housekeeping practices.
· Regular, consistent physical attendance.
· Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
· Other tasks and duties as assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Ability to read and understand the following:
High School degree and/or equivalent preferred but not necessary.
Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus but not necessary.
Will consider those without experience with a great attitude and a willingness to learn.
Forklift training is a plus but will train on site.