3rd shift baker
This position is responsible for the baking of all products in the bakery area per the customer and/or internal specifications.
· Set up/running of Continuous mixing line per customer or internal specs.
· Help maintain the equipment by doing a general inspection of equipment, performing basic mechanical trouble shooting and reporting any repair needs to your supervisor.
· Conducting testing according to customer / internal specs.
· Recording all data needed on the required intervals
· Making any necessary changes to equipment to achieve efficiency standards.
· Making any necessary changes to equipment to achieve quality standards.
· Recording of Lot numbers for traceability purposes.
· General house keeping duties to comply with the standards of food safety.
· Cleaning equipment as needed following the cleaning matrix.
· Conducting change over’s to prepare for the next product run.
Food and Personnel Safety Related Job Duties
· To follow all food safety procedures given at annual trainings.
· To follow all personnel safety procedures given at annual trainings.
· You must alert the Supervisor if you find any mechanical problem or unsafe condition.
· You must notify QA and Management of any food safety issues or concerns.
· Ability to lift50 lbs.
· Ability to stand / walk on your feet for up to 8 hours or more
· Ability to read/ write English effectively
· Ability to perform mathematics – addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentages
PLEASE ATTACH A RESUME