Bi-Lingual HR Generalist acd
General Accountabilities include:
• Maintain personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
• Update company organizational chart and project list.
• Assists department in carrying out various human resource programs and procedures for all company employees.
• Full cycle recruiting for open positions.
• Conduct new hire orientations & manage the entire onboarding process.
• Support all Midwest Refrigerated Services operations with responding to employee inquiries and requests for assistance on a variety of matters.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
• Special projects as assigned.
• Ability to read, write and speak English and Spanish.
• Proven experience as an HR Generalist and/or relevant human resources position.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Thorough knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related field.
• At least one year of human resource management experience preferred.
• SHRM-CP a plus
• Valid driver’s license