Brake Press 1st and 2nd Shift gea
Class C operator
· Operate metal forming press brakes.
· Review shop orders, blueprints, and inspection records to determine process requirements.
· Examine and measure product to verify conformance to specifications using measurement equipment as specified on inspection records.
· Comply with policies, processes, and systems of the ISO quality management system.
· Support the commitment to a safe work environment as stated in the safety vision and the safety manual.
Class B Operator
· Perform duties listed above under class C operator
· Set up and adjust metal forming press brakes.
Class A Operator
· Perform duties listed above under class B and C operator.
· Work with Engineering to develop and program new parts, check fixtures, and tooling.
· Assist in training new employees.
III. ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
· Responsible and accountable for quality workmanship and accuracy.
· Effectively communicate with all other departments regarding upcoming needs or requirements from those departments.
· Support the Company’s Quality and Safety Policies by understanding & following the policies, procedures as they apply to your job & department.
· Support the company by performing other duties as assigned.