*** Long Term Contract***
1. Responsible for performing weightings, volumetric measurements and other routine, basic chemical and physical tests using standardized procedures.
2. Collects, records and enters data into electronic spreadsheets, notebooks, logbooks or other as directed.
3. Prepare samples for analysis following written work instructions or oral instructions.
4. Performs analyses and calculations on results to ensure reasonableness.
5. Performs routine maintenance or corrective action on instruments when needed or scheduled.
6. Operates analytical equipment following written work instructions or under general supervision of senior personnel.
7. Assists senior personnel with basic equipment maintenance and calibration.
8. Participates in laboratory housekeeping activities and other daily operations as directed.
• A Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Science related discipline
Professional Level 1 (P1)
• 0-2 years of experience in scientific research and laboratory work
Professional Level 2 (P2)
• Three (3) or more years of experience in scientific research and laboratory work