CNC lathe Machinists – set up
*** Must be able to do own set ups ***
• 1st shift
Set up, adjust and operate a variety of CNC machines to perform progressive machining on a diversified line of close tolerance work requiring a varying degree of skill and machining techniques.
• Diagnose and rectify tooling problems and machine malfunctions.
• Must be able to perform tool changes and own set-ups.
• Ability to edit programs is a plus.
• Work from drawings, specifications and job layouts.
• Ability to set up, adjust and operate a variety of manual lathes and mills independently is a plus.
• Ability to use standard machinist gauges to verify parts are to spec at start of and within a run.
• Ability to work independently and follow written and verbal instruction.
• Must be willing and able to help train new employees.
• Position requires some heavy lifting.
• Manual layout and drilling/tapping of parts is required at times.