CNC Machine Operator - C (Entry Level)
BROAD DESCRIPTION OFPOSITION
Performs essential duties to ensure that parts are machined to specifications detailed within customer and internal company blue prints and other process related documentation.
1. Performs basic set-ups and operates designated multi axes CNC equipment, completing job assignments as requested.
2. Maintain and update records on all CNC related operations as they relate to daily production, quality and maintenance requirements. Help in keeping daily production records for all operations.
3. Perform quality checks to parts being processed using a variety of precision measuring instruments. Develop and sustain critical awareness of what to watch for while a job is in process; alignments, fits, cut quality, cosmetics, print flaws, hydrolysis, etc.
4. Maintain all equipment and fixtures in useable condition including lubrication and performing minor repairs. Report necessary fixture and equipment repairs to manager.
5. Maintain a clean and safe working environment for all employees.
6. Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
· This is an entry level position.
· Previous manufacturing and machine operating experience is preferred.
· Must have follow through and commitment to quality, workmanship and safety on the job by performing all tasks in a neat and professional manner.
· Must be able to follow and give direction to others in a positive manor, work with minimal supervision and have good problem solving, decision making and recordkeeping skills.