CNC Operator gea
Shift premium of 15% for second and 25% for 3rd shift
Lots of OT available
Multiple openings on all shifts
Trainees/entry level/recent high school or tech school grads are encouraged to apply
We look to hire the right personality and we will train the skill
Tuition reimbursement for CNC training
1. Run equipment and all associated operations with maximum workstation efficiency, which includes making quality parts with minimal scrap, achieving posted rates, and recording minimum indirect labor hours.
2. Inspect parts manufactured by using required gages, or gages provided, to requirements which include, but are not limited to, routing requirements, drawing dimensions, quality plan dimensions and SPC chart tracking.
3. Perform posted maintenance on equipment as required.
4. Maintain paperwork and documentation and verify for correctness, while reporting errors to supervisor.
5. Understand and follow general shop practices as defined in the employee handbook.
6. Maintain a clean and orderly work area.