CNC Press Brake Operator - 2nd shift
Responsible for the fabrication of sheet metal products to customer specifications assuring that company's products and services meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Operate equipment in a safe manner using best practices every day
• Foster a positive environment, always treating co-workers with dignity and respect
• Review and understand job paperwork before running production
• Set-up and Operate CNC Press Brake – Set up the machines based on established set up sheets; load and execute programs to manufacture customer products
• Read Blueprints – Understand isometric and orthographic projections, dimensions and tolerancing
• Read and use a digital caliper, height gauge, protractor and other inspection equipment/gages
• Validate parts meet customer specifications, 1st piece and in-process verification
• Present blanks properly to gauging to ensure zero defect quality
• Safely meet quality and productivity expectations for products run
• Package products per packaging instructions
• Demonstrate reliability through outstanding punctuality and attendance
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Ability to read blueprints; ability to use job-related inspection equipment/gages
• Good organizational, verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to lift 40 lbs.
• Ability to stand continuously for scheduled work shift
• Work independently or in a team in a self-directed work environment
• Previous Press Brake experience preferred but will train a candidate who possess good mechanical aptitude, is reliable, has a desire to learn how to set-up and productively run CNC equipment and is committed to outstanding quality and safety performance.
Shift Information: M-Th 3:55pm to 2:25am
Description of physical working environment:
• Clean, well lit, air-conditioned metal fabrication shop utilizing the latest industry equipment