De-Nester, Fabrication - Needs 2
JOB DESCRIPTION -
This is essentially popping parts out of a piece of sheet metal after they are laser cut. They will look at entry level people with good mechanical skills that want to get into manufacturing.
To pull laser cut parts from nest, deoxidize, and measure per work instructions.
I. REQUIRED COMPETENCIES,QUALIFICATIONS, AND BASIC SKILL LEVELS:
· High School education or equivalent.
· Ability to learn tasks, including use of measurement equipment.
· Strong industrial math skills and attention to details.
· Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
Regular and predictable attendance required.
Fluent reading, writing, and speaking English.
Successful completion of Pre-Employment physical.
· Remove cut product from sheet steel and sort for processing or finished goods inventory.
· Review shop orders, blueprints, and inspection records to determine process requirements.
· Examine and measure product to verify conformance to specifications using measurement equipment as specified on inspection records.
· Comply with policies, processes, and systems of the ISO quality management system.
· Support the commitment to a safe work environment as stated in the safety vision and the safety manual.
· Responsible and accountable for quality workmanship and accuracy
· Effectively communicate with all other departments regarding upcoming needs or requirements from those departments
· Support the Company’s Quality and Safety Policies by understanding & following the policies, procedures as they apply to your job & department.
· Support the company by performing other duties as assigned.
· Protective footwear must be worn. Safety shoes must have toe protection and metatarsal guards that meet the ANSI Z41 –1991 standard.
· Safety glasses must be worn at all times in all shop areas this includes employees who need corrective lenses.
· Various tasks may require an employee to wear additional personal protective equipment such as gloves, aprons, hearing protection, face shields or any other equipment required to help you safely perform your job.
· Additional information regarding employee personal protective equipment can be found in the Safety Manual.