· Have the ability to complete assigned tasks accurately and within the timeframe allowed.
· Be flexible with working hours to allow for occasional overtime if the job schedule requires it.
· Have the ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds as well as be able to stand for 10 hours during your. shift. This may include crawling and twisting into tight or awkward locations in order to gain access.
· Possess basic computer skills.
· Be able to distinguish all colors.
· Must have a general working knowledge of all hand and power tools including Voltmeters, Continuity checker, basic hand tools, power tools and taps and drills.
· Comfortable with the safe use of hand tools for cutting, stripping, drilling and punching of holes in steel cabinets and/or control enclosures.
· Have the ability to read and understand point to point diagrams.