· Support the needs of our Field Services Team from a shop perspective to include, tool repairs, equipment shipments, sets up tooling in Gang boxes through a tool room type setting and returns tooling to correct location.
· Maintain assets: troubleshoot machine pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical problems.
· Sets up and operates machines, Welders, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
· Test and observe mechanical devices in operation and locates causes of trouble.
· Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
· Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
· Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
· Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
· Repair and maintain equipment to comply with the manufacturer’s owner’s manuals.
· Install special functional and structural parts in devices.
· Lubricates and cleans parts.
· Assists in performing routine preventative maintenance measures and cleaning.
· Oversees all outside services relative to Maintenance related Installations and Repairs (Items we cannot maintain in house, service contracts or new installations of equipment or building related items)
· General facility maintenance including, but not limited to, snow shoveling, buildings and grounds clean up.
· Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly facilities inspections.
· Maintain/order general facilities consumable items.
· Fleet monitoring and maintenance.
· Solid, verifiable work history with good references.
· High School Diploma or GED and 2-3 years of maintenance experience
· Valid Driver’s License
· Basic Computer Skills; Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
· Strong Mathematics/Measurement skills
· Drug Test