1st: 6a – 2p M-F
4 needed on 2nd:2p – 10p M-F
2 needed on 3rd: 10p – 6a Sun – Th
Valid Driver’s License required
Steel toes required
ESSENTIALFUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Complete assigned daily work schedule by meeting safety, quality and stated out put objectives.
· Ensure a safe working environment by reporting unsafe conditions immediately. Ensure that prior to performing assigned tasks, has been trained on safety and feed safety aspects of the assignment. Has knowledge of and observe all Occupational Safety and Health Administration (“OSHA”) regulations.
· Report any required equipment maintenance to supervisor and safely assist in repair as requested.
· Operate equipment in assigned area to include bagging, batching, mixing and liquid systems as required.
· Complete daily assigned housekeeping duties per standard format and document that activities have been completed on daily and weekly check sheets. Respond to any issues identified on weekly audits that are in operator control.
· Communicate shortages of raw materials promptly to production supervisor. Maintain ingredients at appropriate stock levels in area of responsibility as required.
· Maintain safety training completion to 100% on a month to month basis.
· Willingness to work fair share of overtime (50% of shift scheduled) as business requires.
· Perform other work-related duties as required ensuring that training on assigned areashas been completed prior to beginning work. Communicate to supervisor if training has not been completed prior to assignment.
·· Ability to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
· Ability to read, write, and speak English and/or Spanish and perform basic mathematical calculations.
· Follow all company and business practices and comply with all legal, ethical and moral expectations.
· Education equivalent to high school diploma.
· Ability to learn and comply with Good Manufacturing Practices and regulatory requirements imposed on manufacturing facilities by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA),Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) and Environmental Protection Administration (EPA). products.
· Be able to communicate both orally and in writing with co workers, supervisors, and support staff
· Ability to work as an effective team member within the operations department and company, as a whole. Willingness to perform work that may not be a specific part of the job description for the overall good of the department and company.
· Ability to be flexible and be willing to change and develop as an employee.
· Recommend changes that can enhance our ability to serve both internal and external customers more effectively and in a professional manner.
· Respect other peoples’ points of view and able to take constructive criticism.