You will be responsible for the finishing and machining of castings made in our die casting shop. This is a hands-on, fast paced shop floor position that has a lot of variety day-to-day. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Operate machining centers and inspect for defects as castings are machined
• Operate assembly machines
• Use hand tools to sand, debur, grind, drill, and mill castings
• Gage parts for quality checks
• Make minor machine adjustments if necessary
A successful candidate should have some prior manufacturing experience in a factory environment. Die casting or foundry experience a plus but not required. You will be standing, lifting, and working in varying temperatures in a machine shop and foundry. Attention to quality and following work instructions is very important. The candidate must be willing to learn, follow the directions of a supervisor, and work cooperatively with other team members. A positive attitude and regular and punctual attendance is required. Safety is our #1 priority.