MUST HAVE FOOD SCIENCE DEGREE!!!!
This position creates new formulas and prepares benchtop samples on prototype products and conducts basic experimental design and statistical analysis. In addition, prepares reports, graphs and charts on the basis of testing results.
- Perform lab procedures and testing for product parameters including titrateable acidity, moisture, fat, etc.
- Create formulas and prepare samples on bench
- Conduct basic experimental design and statistical analysis
- Prepare graphs, charts on the basis of testing results, and write project closure reports accordingly
- Provide assistance to the Director and Manager of R&D productions technology and quality control
- Responsible for backing up QA on performing test samples
- Responsible for backing up R&D documenting and lab organizing
- Taste or smell food/beverage/flavor samples for quality control and new product development
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science.
Experience: 3 -5 years’ experience in related field preferred.
Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.