12 – General Production Workers Needed
5 – Forklift Operators needed
1 – Receiving Clerk needed
TVDe-manufacturing Line AKA “The Mini”
- TV Tipper: TVs are dumped onto an assembly line using a tipper and the unloaders will organize the TVs into 2 lines, remove items not meant for this line, etc.
- Plastic back remover: As TVs are coming down the assembly line, remove the plastic backs and put them on another conveyor. Also use cutters to cut cords that stick out
- TV flipping and removal of glue, wire, etc.: 1 person on each side of TV work together to flip TVs in order to get front plastic off. The other people use a scraper to scrape of glue, paper, any remaining wire that cannot go through the machine
- Plastic Baler: place cardboard on bottom of the baler, push buttons to ensure baler is running correctly, let forklift operator know when complete
- Speaker Removal: Use hammer to hit small metal speakers off of plastic backs. Throw speakers into a gaylord and throw plastic onto a conveyor
- Pit area: Sort through material that are dumped on ground to make sure nothing goes into the shredder that shouldn’t. For instance no ink or toner, batteries, or large metal items can go into the shredder. These items are picked up and are put into separate gaylords.
- Sort line: product is dumped onto a table. Certain items are taken off the table and placed into gaylords. 60-70% of the product is pushed onto a conveyor belt and conveyed into a conveyor. This area is mostly just sorting products.
- This is a small, individual work station. Employees use air screw guns to remove the backs from PCs, and remove 5 items. Then they take the remainder of the PC and put it into a gaylord. This is just removal of some items and then sort them in gaylords accordingly. Once people do this for a day or so it comes pretty easy to most that work in this area.
BigTV Area (not looking to staff, currently)
- Use sledge hammer to dismantle top, side, and back panels. Use cutters to remove wire. Use air gun to remove screws that hold the CRT in place. Separate yokes, remove speakers and low grade circuit board. Sweep up trash/wood.
- Remove batteries inside of electronic devices utilizing a drill or hammer. Tape and sort batteries. Also use drill or scraper to take apart soda machines when needed.