• Performing all jobs in a safe manner at line speed.
• Comply with GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) at all times.
• Notifying team leaders and/or maintenance of problems.
• Good verbal communication skills.
• Good decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Complete all other duties as assigned.
• The successful candidate will ensure compliance with safety, quality, and sanitation requirements and must be able to perform and rotate through several job functions in the department at line speed.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Walking and/or standing throughout shift.
• Bending and/or reaching throughout shift.
• Ability to pass a pre-employment, post offer drug screen, physical and background check.
Great Compensation Program
• Great Competitive Base Pay
• Monthly Bonus program eligibility immediately upon hire with NO annual cap!
• Outstanding insurance package including: medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage after 60 days
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Gym Membership Incentives
• 401K eligibility after 90 days
• Discounted company products
Great Company Culture!
• You will become a Member of a Team and not just an employee
• We believe in the guiding principles of respect, trust, integrity, caring, ownership, appreciation, candor, humility, and innovation
• Opportunity for growth