• 1st shift
Perform diverse assembly and erection operations to assemble intricate apparatuses, machines, or equipment to close tolerance and strict inspection requirements.
• Do skilled fitting of parts, sub-assemblies, grinding, soldering, spot welding, polishing, and intricate wiring.
• Perform alignments, and adjustments and any required secondary machining.
• Candidate must possess the ability to work independently from assembly drawings and specifications.
• Use a variety of precision measuring instruments and gauging devises.
• Work requires varying skill and experience in assembling techniques, plus may require experience and knowledge of basic mechanical principles.
• Work can entail heavy lifting and pushing, and the proper use of various cranes.
• Perform any and all such duties as may be assigned.