Human Resources & Administrative Assistant
Excel is a big need here as they use it in almost all areas of business.
The Human Resources & Administrative Assistant provides a range of functions related to human resources functions. This position requires in-depth knowledge of office and factory operations, and strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Provide notification of employee additions, terminations, or changes in status.
• Conduct benefit orientation and administer HR policies/handbook orientation with new employees.
• Address employee questions or concerns related to benefits.
• Oversee open enrollment administration.
• Oversee company safety program and OSHA training.
• File and follow up on workers comp claims.
• Payroll and timekeeping backup.
• Assist with hiring process, including placement of ads and testing of prospective employees.
• Provide assistance to employees on HR claims.
• Process unemployment compensation claims.