Proactively handles production equipment throughout the powder coating process as specified by job packets efficiently and accurately to achieve the desired quality and quantity of work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Use job packets and blueprints to establish equipment set up, masking requirements and routine.
• Count, label, mask and unmask parts accurately.
• Keep hooks and hanging racks neat, organized, and burnt-off.
• Alter racking systems appropriately for hanging parts as required.
• Pre-hang parts on racks and hang parts on the line per job packet instructions.
• Set up powder guns and equipment in accordance to the parts being coated.
• Verify powder being used through inventory usage reports and properly organize powder.
• Perform basic quality tests and monitor parts using thickness gauge, MEK, etc.
• Inspect and package parts for shipment to in accordance to customer specifications.
• Wrap and/or band completed parts for shipment to customers.
• Complete run specification tickets and notify Production Lead of any discrepancies.
• Identify and rework parts to meet quality standards.
• Monitor equipment for any irregularities reporting any necessary repairs.
• Perform routine cleaning on process equipment– wash tanks, coating equipment, ovens, etc.
• Organize and clean masking and packing supplies and notify Production Lead or Production Supervisor of shortages.
• Remove scrap powder from booth as required and properly disposes of it.
• Communicate with all areas of production to enhance teamwork effort.
• Take initiative to help other production areas as needed.
• Provide recommendations for process improvement.
• Maintain a clean, organized and safe working environment.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Perks of working at this Company:
Various Meals throughout the year
Company paid benefits
Amazing laid back and positive culture.
Room for growth
Increases when hired in, after 6 months, after another 6 months and then yearly. (Raises average 50cents-2%-5% and is based on performance and attendance).
No drug screen