Journeyman Machine Repair Mechanic 6 needed acd
• Perform planned, preventative maintenance and repair of machinery and machinery-related equipment for the entire plant (some of our machinery includes but is not limited to: CNC mills & lathes, Broaching machines, Hobbs & Shapers, Punch Press, Parts Washer, etc.)
• Troubleshoot and repair simple and complex machine malfunctions related to electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic controls
• Utilize tool room equipment to fabricate replacement parts when necessary
• Install, Set -Up, Teardown, Remove, and/or Relocate machinery throughout the plant as needed
• Be a State Indentured Journeyman Machine Repair Person or possess 5+ years of hands-on Machine Repair experience in a Machine Shop, covering hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical controls.
• Ability to set up and operate a variety of equipment including Toolroom equipment to fabricate parts as needed
• Physical Ability to perform physical, manual labor for 10+ hours a day including frequently moving 50lbs independently
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience working in a Machine Shop environment, strong preference for experience with CNC (mills & lathes), Grinding, and Press room equipment.
• Base pay will vary based on experience and will range between $30 - $35/hr. (Average 45 - 55 hours /week, 41-48 hours earns time and a half, 49+ double time)
• Train on 1st shift – 5 AM – 3 PM (Monday – Friday) & 5 AM – 10 AM on Saturdays