Right now they have 3-4 openings on 2nd and 3rd shift, but they are focusing on 2nd shift mostly.
No jewelry, make-up, perfume, fake/press-on or painted nails, clean shaven facial hair on side of the face, goatee or moustache must fit in respirator and no false eye lashes
2 – 20 minute paid breaks and employees are not allowed to leave the facility once they enter.
Uniforms/clothing will be provided and white tennis shoes with non-slip soles are needed.
No smoking, vaping or chewing on premises
2nd and 3rd shift must train on 1st shift for 3 months before moving before normal 2nd shift hours
The Material Specialist I is responsible for maintaining material warehouses. Typical processing duties include shipping and receiving materials, transferring material from the warehouse to manufacturing staging area, applying labels, reading a scale, and data entry. Additional responsibilities may include, sanitation (cleaning), use of material handling equipment such as forklifts, manual lifting of bulk materials, documentation requiring strong attention to detail, and other miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
Essential Job Functions
• Operates forklifts, pallet jacks, drum dollies, stretch wrappers, and pallet exchangers.
• Re-palletizes bulk bags and drums. This includes manual lifting throughout the day.
• Unloads/loads trucks.
• Picks and stages Finished Good shipments
• Inspects and receives incoming materials.
• Verifies CPI label application for accuracy.
• Completes/Prepares documentation as required per CPI procedures.
• Enters transaction data in Enterprise Resource Planning System.
• Performs cleaning of warehouse storage area per CPI Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Stocks materials per CPI procedures and government regulations.
• Maintains organization of the material and solvent warehouses.
• Handles/Processes hazardous materials and waste per SOPs
• Stages materials for use in manufacturing suites and for QA sampling while following SOPs
• Follows all CPI cGMP and safety practices, policies, and procedures
• Other duties as assigned.
• Performs monthly cycle counts
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Strong attention to detail required for inspection of materials and accurate documentation.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to read, write (legibly), and speak the English language at a level necessary for efficient job performance.
• Ability to work with desktop computers and software, business systems, and support peripherals.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, co-workers, and/or clients.
• Ability to bend/squat to view or pick up items at waist level or below.
• Ability to lift objects weighing up to 55 lbs. and move objects weighing up to 220 lbs