• 1st Shift
Job requires the applicant to run metal forming machines such as press brakes, rolls, drill presses, radial arm drill presses, shears, metal saws, as well as the ability to operate a plasma cutter.
• A strong organizational skill set with the ability to read measuring equipment such as rulers, micrometers, and angle finders is required.
• Job requires the ability to read and interpret blue prints as well as the ability to perform basic math.
• Layout and fabricate plate steel, sheet metal and structural steel.
• Experience with the proper use of overhead cranes is required.
• Position can require some heavy lifting, in excess of 75 lbs.
• Other duties as assigned.