2 - needed on 1st shift
1st shift 5:45am-2:15pm
Palletizer positions candidates must know how to read and write English
Must know basic math.
This position is responsible for the palletizing of finished products per customer and internal specifications.
· Palletizing finished product per customer and internal specifications (read spec. book)
· Set-up of equipment/materials including but not limited to:
o Code Dater
o Tape/Tape Gun
o Finished work order
· Verification of information recorded on finished work orders, trackers, labels, and boxes. This includes validating the lot numbers and any other internal tracking mechanisms.
· Recording any downtime and waste on applicable production forms.
· Checking the finished product quality for:
o Packaging materials integrity.
o Package quality(Individual boxes and overall completed pallet)
o Correct code dating / lot tracking information
o Adhering to implemented set up, change over, and shut down procedures.
o Help maintain the equipment by doing a general inspection of equipment, performing basic mechanical trouble shooting and reporting any repair needs to your supervisor.
o General housekeeping duties to comply with the standards of food safety.
Food and Personnel Safety Related Job Duties
o To follow all food safety procedures given at annual trainings.
o To follow all personnel safety procedures given at annual trainings.
o You must alert the Supervisor if you find any mechanical or unsafe condition.
o You must notify QA and Management of any food safety issues or concerns.
· Act as a backup to the following titles/roles incase of absence
o Assigned by supervisor
· Other Responsibilities
o Any tasks assigned by supervision / management
· Required Training
o Food safety, Personnel safety and Positional training
o Ability to lift 50 lbs
o Ability to walk/ stand on your feet for up to 8 hours or more
o Ability to read/ write English effectively.
o Ability to work in warm environments
PLEASE ATTACH A RESUME