Looking for a Panel Wirer/Assembler, pay range $15-$25 depending on knowledge and experience.
Shift is 6:30am - 3:00pm, 30mins lunch with two paid 15 min breaks.
· Read, understand and utilize various engineering and manufacturing documents including bills of materials, assembly drawings, assembly instructions and wiring diagrams
· Compile components based on bill of material
· Layout control panel mechanical arrangements using squares, rules, etc.
· Mount equipment by drilling, tapping, and cutting enclosures and panels per prints and hardware instructions
· Wire various control panel products in preparation for test and final inspection per UL 508A and NFPA 70 requirements
· Apply hand tools to ensure correct torque
· Route and bundle wires and cables neatly and according to established electrical standards
· Operate computerized terminal, wire labeling and engraving equipment
· Perform re-work of wiring and assembly at request and guidance of Quality Control technicians
· Maintain a safe, clean, organized, and efficient work area • Assist wit receiving and organization of project and stock material