Production Assembler snn
The Production Assembler is responsible for producing work and assembling doors components according to work order specifications in a production environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
• Reads and follows shop tickets in order to prepare quality interior/exterior door units for assembly and/or packaging.
• Perform visual inspections of material to identify scratches, dents or defects prior to and during the assembly process.
• Operate necessary equipment, including corner square, various hand tools, chop saw, table saw, router and air tools.
• Verify that finished product meets required tolerances, color shades and profiles per customer specifications.
• Know and perform quality inspections.
• Maintain acceptable housekeeping; follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be punctual and regular attendance.
• Able to perform basic math calculation, including adding and converting fractions.
• Able to handle heavy weight and awkward objects.
• Able to read a tape measure to 1/16th of an inch.
• Must be able to perform in a teamwork environment.