Right now they have 3-4 openings on 2nd and 3rd shift, but they are focusing on 2nd shift mostly.
No jewelry, make-up, perfume, fake/press-on or painted nails, clean shaven facial hair on side of the face, goatee or moustache must fit in respirator and no false eye lashes
2 – 20 minute paid breaks and employees are not allowed to leave the facility once they enter.
Uniforms/clothing will be provided and white tennis shoes with non-slip soles are needed.
No smoking, vaping or chewing on premises
2nd and 3rd shift must train on 1st shift for 3 months before moving before normal 2nd shift hours
JOB DESCRIPTION –
The Production Operator is responsible for operating, and cleaning Production processing equipment; preparing coating solutions and other formulas in a cGMP environment; and follows detailed written instructions and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Typical processing duties include verifying tasks performed by other personnel, maintaining forms and records, accurately calculating yields and ratios, precise measurement of components, close monitoring of process conditions, identifying deviations to processes under their control, and labeling containers as to its contents, lot number, weight, etc. The Production Operator is also responsible for transferring product from bulk packaging containers into final product shipping containers and other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
• Cleans equipment and areas.
• Operates equipment in assigned suite.
• Validates label and lot information.
• Verifies tasks performed by other personnel.
• Identifies deviations to processes under their control.
• Labels containers with contents, lot number, weight, etc.
• Transfers solvents from large to small containers.
• Stages materials and/or equipment for processing.
• Mixes coating solutions and other formulas.
• Maintains accurate records.
• Performs simple mathematical calculations.
• Follows all cGMP practices, policies, and procedures.
• Follows all CPI practices, policies, and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Knowledge of cGMPs preferred.
• A basic understanding of the purpose and contents within the Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) preferred.
• Basic mathematical skills and the ability to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and conversions.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to read, write (legibly), and speak the English language at a level necessary for efficient performance.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, co-workers, and/or clients.
• Ability to operate a pallet jack.
• Ability to stand for lengthy periods of time.
• Ability to use a half mask respirator with proper seal.