Quality Assurance Supervisor
Metal background a huge plus.
The Quality Assurance Supervisor works with employees, external customers, and suppliers to ensure the highest quality standards of products and services. This position has complete responsibility for Tramont Manufacturing’s ISO 9001 Policy and all quality assurance initiatives. The Quality Supervisor has a solid foundation in mechanical supervising, design and manufacturing processes, and possesses in-depth knowledge of all product lines.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Upgrade and maintain quality system to emphasize prevention of negative cost of quality & ensure conformances to requirements.
• Communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other departments to resolve quality related issues.
• Develop training and train employees on quality related practices and system requirements.
• Design and implement process management systems for improving quality.
• Validate and qualify designs through the development of quality measurements.
• Interpret technical drawings and specifications and develop process to monitor their quality characteristics.
• Use the proper statistical tools to measure quality and ensure process integrity.
• Manage all quality audits with internal auditors, external customers, and/or third-party registrar.
• Ensure management review meetings are held on a timely basis.
• Lead the effort to overcome the numerous barriers to quality improvement.