Job responsibilities include:
• Inspection of machined parts and assemblies using precision measuring equipment
• Performs receiving, first piece, in-process, and final inspection as required.
• Performs floor audits to verify part quality, in process quality plans, and assist in process improvements.
• Initiates and/or completes required documentation as longs, move tickets, sign-offs etc.
• Provides machine operators with document interpretation and assists in training of new employees in use of tools, gauges, and other measuring devices.
• Issues gauges per quality plan and record for recall. Calibrates basic gauging equipment and records results.
• Knowledge and experience in inspection techniques
• Basic Computer skills
• Ability to calibrate and adjust basic gauging equipment
• Basic statistical concepts
• Understands basic GD&T principles