• Perform regular quality assessments on all outgoing equipment and shipments
• Develop/refine methods for testing and evaluation for each product group.
• Visually and physically inspect various aspects of the final assembly
• Performs test runs of equipment prior to shipment.
• Adjust, and correct settings and issues on units
• Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
• Identify, communicate, and resolve issues found during inspection process.
• Complete required order related paperwork and provide current job status
• Be capable of stopping shipment of all products/materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
• Perform verification of order requirements and final product release
• Provide feedback to assembly team for corrective and preventive actions.
• Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports/ performance records.
• Maintain accurate records and supply the data to the organization for analysis.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned subject to reasonable accommodations.
Education and/or Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role or schooling in a related field
• Certification in quality control is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office.
• Good math and technical skills.
• Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Mechanically inclined
• Problem solving/analytical
• Strong organizational/time management skills
• Customer/Client Focused
• Collaboration/team player
• Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
• Report/procedure reading and writing