SANITATION - 3 needed
Job Summary :
Responsible for assuring that the manufacturing plant is cleaned and that all production lines are cleaned and properly restored for production the next day
1. Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained. Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
2. Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
3. Follow all company policies and procedures including those related to chemical use.
4. Janitorial duties of cleaning break room, restrooms, and offices.
5. Clean the manufacturing plant, including peripheral areas, such as overhead piping and beams, dumpster area, warehouse and cooler racking, and forklifts/pallet jacks.
6. Take production equipment apart clean, and sanitize and then reassemble.
7. Setup production lines as directed (film set up, harp location, etc.).
8. Perform pre-operational audits on cleaned equipment and other audits as needed.
9. Rotate into and through the Food Safety Audit group.
10. Vacuum pack trim cheese as needed; including working in cooler sorting, weighing, and recording cheese in trim log.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups, customers/vendors or employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Excellent communication, time management, and work ethic.
Willingness to work efficiently and safely.
Ability to work independently and/or in a team setting.
Knowledge of and safe handling of cleaning chemicals.
Desire to produce a quality product.