· Provide day-to-day process support to the nonwoven manufacturing.
· To participate in the design, development and installation of new technologies.
· Responsible to ensure the facility safety, quality, productivity and cost goals are achieved.
· Identify root causes of manufacturing bottlenecks and implement corrective actions.
· Assist with the design and approve equipment to ensure desired results are achieved.
· Lead continuous improvement teams to assist in addressing improvement opportunities.
· Assist in design and development of new products and interfacing with production.
· Participate in new equipment checkout, approval and start-up.
· Implement autonomous maintenance on lines.
· Assist in the recruitment, selection and training of new production personnel.
· Implement SPC at the line level.
· Provide backup coverage for the Production Manager and Process Engineer Manager.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
· A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or related technical / manufacturing area or equivalent work experience.
· Previous Engineering skills required.
· Experience in AutoCAD, SolidWorks or other modeling software.
· Strong understanding of lean manufacturing principles, Six Sigma certification preferred.