1. Operate various equipment such as shears, computers, drills, saws, routers as well as using welding equipment.
2. Set up, adjust, and properly use various equipment.
3. Pick up stock and place in carts.
4. Conduct daily inspections of equipment
5. Any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
1. Ability to lift up to 75 pounds and bend and twist up to 45 degrees.
2. Ability to read blue prints.
3. Basic math and measurement skills.
4. Ability to touch and raise arms above shoulder.
5. Ability to work overtime as needed.
6. Ability to follow safety rules and work in proactively safe manner.