* This person could start out in a number of related areas to include metal saw, deburring parts, counter boring, tapping, reaming etc... eventually they will be trained in different areas depending upon their skill and interest.
* Great career opportunities with on the job training.
* Looking for individuals that are mechanically inclined, like to work with their hands and want to get into this type of manufacturing environment.
* Must have a positive attitude and want to learn.
* Open to a recent High School graduate that is looking to get into the work force or a recent H/S graduate with a couple of years as a helper in a machine shop
* Mechanical Aptitude
* Good attitude
* Physically able to handle lifting and manipulating the bar stock
* Good math skills: convert decimals to fractions, read a tape measure