STOCK SELECTOR 2nd shift
- Company in Jackson
- Looking for at least 6 candidates
- Car and license (this company is NOT on a busline)
- WORK HOURS: 5:00PM – 3:30AM CST
- OT available
- 12 Hour shifts or
- 8 hour shifts or
- 6 hour shifts
- Hand select orders within various warehouse environments of fluctuating temperatures, including dry, cooler, and freezer.
- Operate assigned unit to create labels and correctly place labels on product.
- Stack product on pallets following proper selecting procedures (for example, no stacking heavy-on-light, labels facing out, etc.).
- Engage an electric pallet jack, or forklift, to transport products.
- Stage pallets for loading on proper dock locations.
- Perform pre- and post-trip inspections, and safely operate all mechanical equipment.
- Attend all required company meetings.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently lift product that weighs 1-75 pounds, up to 100 pounds.
- Regularly reach up to 72 inches.
- Constantly bend and twist while operating a pallet jack and/or forklift, retrieving items from lower shelf areas