Welders - 2 Needed
Perform welding operations on automatic electric arc weldingmachine to weld limited variety of standard and repetitive work. Weld qualitycontrolled by others. May change fixtures, adjust and regulate machine inaccordance with instructions or approval check of the Supervisor.
REQUIREDCOMPETENCIES, QUALIFICATIONS, AND BASIC SKILL LEVELS:
• HighSchool Education.
• Someknowledge of welding techniques.
• Ability to use rule, square, protractor, templates, gauges, etc.
II. PRIMARYRESPONSIBILITIES: • Perform welding operations on automatic electric arc weldingmachines.
• Qualityis monitored by someone with more experience or supervisor.
• Underclose supervision and check.
• Work issubject to procedures relating to your department.
• Other duties as directed or instructed by direct supervisor.