ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
1. Read and interpret blueprint specifications to determine procedures and operational sequence.
2. Prepare parts by cleaning in sand blaster or cleaning tanks.
3. Locate and position parts according to engineering specifications using holding fixtures, jigs, etc.
4. Use measuring devices to set up, adjust and verify conformance of work to specifications.
5. Apply heat, flux, etc., using care to insure proper flowage, adherence, strength of joint and to avoid damage or destruction to parts.
6. Follow all clean – up and housekeeping procedures.
7. Comply with all safety regulations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Requires education generally equivalent to a high school diploma. Fork lift certifiable. Previous experience preferred. Experience of up to two years necessary to become familiar with methods, procedures and processes.