The Electrical Systems Designer is responsible for all aspects of the controls systems, power supply wiring design, detail drafting, and documentation preparation required to develop and improve various components and equipment related to custom-designed induction heating systems.
Description of work:
1. Design and specification of electrical systems, drives, I/O, etc. that move and orient parts to be processed in our Induction Heating Systems.
2. Design, Specify and Configure control systems including enclosures, transformers, fuses, disconnects, relays, PLCs, HMIs, computers, servo drives, sensors, pneumatics, valves, pumps, etc.
3. Design new control systems for custom and new products.
4. Detail part drawings, process ECO's and create BOM.
5. Work with minimal supervision to complete projects on time and within budget.
6. Resolve any problems encountered in the fabrication and construction of machines.
1. BSEE/BSEET required
2. 2 to 10 years design of Electrical Systems.
3. Experience specifying Allen-Bradley PLC/HMI
4. Must have significant current AutoCAD Electrical or Similar experience.
5. Working knowledge of three phase power including power rectifiers.
6. Knowledge of standards [e.g. CSA, CE, UL, ANSI, NEC, ASME, etc.]
7. Experience managing projects on time and on budget.
8. Must be able to convey technical vision clearly.
9. Must have excellent technical writing and oral communication skills.